REQUEST A QUOTE
OR BOOK TRANSFERS ONLINE
Student Educational Trips in Puerto Rico
Experience Puerto Rican Culture, History, and Nature
Puerto Rico offers a vast variety of activities for students of all ages and educational levels.
We have vast experience working with state side and local educational groups offering transportation on small, medium and large size vehicles.
- Meet and greet and airport transportation
- Historical tours (Old San Juan Tour – Ponce Historical Tour)
- Scientific tours (Arecibo Observatory – Botanical Gardens – Bio Bay)
- Eco Excursions (Cabezas de San Juan – El Yunque Rain Forest Tours)
- Customized tours
- Transportation to various venues
- Volunteering groups
- Museum tours
Students can take a step back in time when taking a tour of Old San Juan. Stroll through the cobblestone streets while viewing Spanish colonial architecture, forts, churches, and local museums.
In addition to history, students can also learn about Puerto Rico’s lush eco-system on eco-excursions to the El Yunque Rain Forest or a visit to the Bioluminescent Lagoon. We can tailor our educational tours to every level of fitness.
GO with us for reliable transportation and memorable, fun educational trips given by our local guides and professional drivers.